Fall in love - Black
Our " Fall in love " catsuit and skirt set is to die for! The catsuit has a perfect fit, hugging you in all the right places. Yes the lace has a stretch to it :). The satin skirt has no stretch but we did add elastic to the back of the skirt to give the girls room in the waist if needed.
-Model is wearing a size medium. Her measurements: 35 in chest, 28 inch waist, 40 inch hips. Height 5'6 inch.
- Cat suit is separate from the skirt, but sold as a set :) So now the girls can get multiple wears out of her in different ways!
For best results, dry clean or hand wash with natural detergent. Machine wash on delicate. Lay flat to dry.
(Due to covid and high-volume orders, processing time will take 1-3 business days for your item(s) to process and ship. This applies for items that are in stock, and not on pre-order.
- TATashah A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoEverything about this is magical
How could you not fall in love with black ä. The fit perfect. The look elegant. I turned 49; my husband turned happy!
- JJaeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThis Set Is Fire 🔥🔥🔥
I loved Everything about this set!!! I’m 5’7 185 lbs with a butt & thighs. I ordered a Lg & it fit me perfectly!!! I’m so glad that I didn’t hesitate to buy this dress. I would buy it againnnnnn!!!! Quality was definitely 💯
- TJTerrance J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAmazing
When I say it was a last minute decision to order this dress two days before the event and I looked AMAZING thank you so much ….Honestly I give this dress 100 stars
- MMMaya M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 6' 0"What Size Did You Purchase? LRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSTUNNING
I ordered a size L, and I am 6’0 tall, 185 lbs. This was absolutely beautiful! I will say that because of my proportions (tall, athletic build) the fit was a little weird for ME PERSONALLY. However, I typically struggle with finding things long enough for my legs, but small enough for my waist so this no knock to the company. The skirt fit perfectly! The bodysuit was just a HAIR too small, to where I was cautious about bending over for fear of it ripping. But surprisingly, I sustained NO tears in the lace all evening! The lace is made of a very strong material. Was very concerned about the material being similar to that of tights or stockings, but it was VERY durable! Probably could’ve sized up to an XL, and taken the skirt in a little to fit my waist. But yeah, the takeaway? BUY IT. Size up one size. Or if you’re torn between 2 sizes - choose the larger one! Trust me, it’s so worth it. I received compliments all evening.
*Ellaé Lisqué if you’re looking for a brand ambassador, my doors open! Would love to represent more of your beautiful clothes.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MBMashaunda B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 5' 4"What Size Did You Purchase? SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGrown and Sexy
I wore this dress as my first dress for my 40th Birthday party (changed 3x). This dress was grown and sexy . I ordered a small, I am 5,”4 and 145lbs. The fit was good. The skirt was a bit tight at the top. I think the sizing was a bit off. The jumpsuit fit perfectly. I wound recommend sizing up for a better fit for the skirt. Overall, I would give this outfit A+SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5